|Rating: 8/10||Price: Free||Platform: iOS||Developer: Awesomest Inc.|
|Over 460 icons||Icons can only be viewed by Apple device users|
|Simple and easy interface||Verizon iPhone to At&t iPhone issues|
The Emoji Free! app, by Awesomest Inc., adds a twist and hint of creativity to your text messages, notes, or emails. Instead of the typical punctuation and letters, this application makes your responses more unique and interesting. You’re able to express a greater degree of emotion with emoticons deeply portraying your feelings of fear, disgust, frustration, or embarrassment! Interestingly, there’s also icons that depict animals, places, and things. So if you’re going to throw a joke and call someone a cow, Emoji has made it easy – just type in the cow icon.
Delving more deeply into the app there’s a certain physics based sandbox feature downloaded onto your home screen that’ll enhance your experience. This feature allows you to play with the Emoji icons. You can add/delete the icons to the box and make them bigger, smaller, tilted, etc. We don’t really see the point of this feature or the huge upside, but it might come in handy during times of extreme boredom.
Here are instructions on how to enable the Emoji Free! Application after downloading it onto your phone:
1. Go to Settings -> General -> Keyboard -> International Keyboard -> Add New Keyboard -> Emoji.
2. Restart the iPhone.
3. Open any application with keyboard support.
4. Tap the international globe icon. (You may have to tap several times more to get there if you have other keyboards enabled.)
5. Select an Emoji group from the Emoji keyboard.
6. Tap any icon to add it to your text.